Terms and Conditions
Welcome to www.compareeducationcosts.com.au Thank you for using our services (Services). The Services are produced by Compare Education Costs, P.O Box 138, Elwood 3184 a business registered in Victoria ABN 85 166 815 603, Australia.
By using our Services, you are agreeing to these terms.
Because our Services are diverse, there may be additional terms or product requirements, such as, age requirements that may apply. If you are under the age of 18 years old you must use the Site with permission and or/ supervision of your parent or legal guardian.
These additional terms will be available with the relevant services, and should you use those additional services they become part of your agreement with us.
Please read this agreement before accessing or using the information and services available through the Compare Education Costs Pty Ltd site (Site). If You do not accept the Terms and Conditions stated here, do not use the Compare Education Costs Pty Ltd Site and the Compare Education Costs Pty Ltd services. By using the Compare Education Costs Pty Ltd Site and/ or Compare Education Costs Pty Ltd services, You have agreed to be bound by these terms and conditions below.
Users who violate these Terms and Conditions may have their access and use of the Compare Education Costs Pty Ltd Sites suspended or terminated, at Compare Education Costs Pty Ltd discretion.
Copyright and trademarks
Copyright in materials and trademarks on the Site are owned by Compare Education Costs Pty Ltd, ABN.85 166 815 603. (Compare Education Costs Pty Ltd ) unless otherwise indicated You agree not to infringe any intellectual property rights owned by Compare Education Costs Pty Ltd (Compare Education Costs Pty Ltd Content), are protected under both Australian and foreign copyright, trademarks and other laws.
Using Compare Education Costs Pty Ltd
As a condition of your use of Compare Education Costs Pty Ltd (including www.compareeducationcosts.com.au and its related websites, services, applications and tools) you agree that you will not:
- violate any laws;
- post any threatening, abusive, defamatory, obscene or indecent material;
- post or otherwise communicate any false or misleading material or message of any kind;
- infringe any third-party right;
- distribute spam, chain letters, or promote pyramid schemes;
- distribute viruses or any other technologies that may harm Compare Education Costs Pty Ltd or the interests or property of Compare Education Costs Pty Ltd users;
- impose or contribute to imposing an unreasonable load on our infrastructure or interfere with the proper working of Compare Education Costs;
- copy, modify, or distribute any other person's content without their consent;
- use any robot spider, scraper or other automated means to access Compare Education Costs Pty Ltd and collect content for any purpose without our express written permission;
- harvest or otherwise collect information about others, including email addresses, without their consent;
- copy, modify or distribute rights or content from the Compare Education Costs Pty Ltd site, services, applications or tools or Compare Education Costs copyrights and trademarks;
- harvest or otherwise collect information about users, including email addresses, without their consent
- bypass measures used to prevent or restrict access to Compare Education Costs;
- sell any counterfeit items or otherwise infringe the copyright, trademark or other rights of third parties.
You are solely responsible for all information that you submit to Compare Education Costs Pty Ltd and any consequences that may result from your post. We reserve the right at our discretion to refuse or delete content that we believe is inappropriate or breaching the above terms. We also reserve the right at our discretion to restrict a user's usage of Compare Education Costs Pty Ltd either temporarily or permanently, or refuse a user's registration.
Your Compare Education Costs Pty Ltd account
You will need to create a Compare Education Costs Pty Ltd Account in order to use our Services. You may create your own Compare Education Costs Pty Ltd Account, or your Compare Education Costs Pty Ltd Account may be assigned to You by an administrator, such as your employer. If you are using a Compare Education Costs Pty Ltd Account that has been assigned to You by an administrator, different or additional terms may apply where your administrator may be able to access or disable your account. We will store your documents that you have saved on file for One (1) Calender year from the initial registration date. We do not guarantee that you have saved your documents on our Site correctly; it is your responsibility to check that you have saved all of your documents. We strongly suggest that you make back-up copies of your documents, such as, on your personal computer.
Should you become aware of any unauthorised use of your login details, or breach of security You agree to notify Compare Education Costs Pty Ltd immediately and follow these instructions to reset your password.
Your content in our services
Many of our Services allow You to submit content. You retain ownership of any intellectual property rights that you hold in the content. What belongs to You, You retain ownership of.
When You upload or otherwise submit content to our Services, make sure You have the necessary rights to grant us the license for any content that You submit to our Services. The rights you grant us include but not limited to the following:
- Host, store, reproduce, modify create derivative works, such, as adaptations or other changes we make so that your content works better with our Services
- Communicate, publish, publicly perform, publicly display and distribute such content
- Limited purpose of operating, promoting and improving our Services, and to develop new ones
- This license continues even after you stop using the Services
Some Services may offer You ways to access and remove content, additionally there are terms and settings that narrow the scope of our use of the content submitted in those Services.
Information for personal, non-commercial use only
You agree that information contained on this Site is for personal use only and may not be:
- sold, redistributed
- or used for any commercial purpose including but not limited to the use of Advertiser contact details for unsolicited commercial correspondence. You may download material from this Site for your personal, non commercial use only, provided you keep intact all copyright and other proprietary notices.
You shall not violate or attempt to violate the security of Compare Education Costs Pty Ltd Site including but without limitations to the following activities:
- not transmit or distribute in any way any material from this Site including code and software.
- not use this Site for any other purpose that is unlawful or prohibited by these terms and conditions of use
- not use robot spider, scraper or any other similar automated means and or extraction tools on this Site for any purpose except with Compare Education Costs Pty Ltd's written consent.
Nothing in these terms and conditions shall limit our liability for fraudulent misrepresentation, for death or personal injury resulting from our negligence or the negligence of our agents and employees. You agree not to hold Compare Education Costs Pty Ltd responsible for things other users post or do.
You acknowledge and agree that the information published by Compare Education Costs Pty Ltd is intended to provide general information in summary form not on legal and other issues.
Compare Education Costs Pty Ltd does not review users postings and are not involved in the actual enrolment process between users. We do not guarantee the accuracy of the postings or communication, or quality, safety, or legality of the users information. In no event will Compare Education Costs Pty Ltd be liable to you or anyone else for any decision made or action taken by you or anyone else in reliance upon any information contained on or omitted from the Site.
The materials and information provided on this website is for guidance only. Every effort has been made to ensure that the information is accurate. Compare Education Costs Pty Ltd does not make any representations or warranties that the materials on the website is reliable, accurate or complete nor do we accept any responsibility arising in any way from errors or omissions. All information contained on this website should be verified by reference to the relevant institution before making future decisions in reliance on it.
It is solely the responsibility of the advertiser to manage and maintain listing information.
In no event do We accept liability of any description or the posting of any unlawful, threatening, abusive, defamatory, obscene or indecent information, or material of any kind which violates or infringes upon the rights of any other person, including without limitation and transmission constituting or encouraging conduct that would constitute a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability or otherwise violate any applicable law.
Compare Education Costs Pty Ltd cannot guarantee to You, continuous error free or secure access to our Site and or services and or that defect(s) in the service will be corrected. We will use reasonable efforts to maintain an uninterrupted service, we cannot guarantee this and we do not give any promise or warranties (whether explicit or implicitly implied) about the availability of the services. We provide the Services as is.
Compare Education Costs Pty Ltd provides links and pointers to Internet sites maintained by third parties from its Site. Such linked sites are not under the control of Compare Education Costs Pty Ltd and is not responsible for the contents of any linked site or any link contained in the linked site.
Compare Education Costs Pty Ltd cannot and does not guarantee or warrant to you that any files available for download from this Site will be free of infection or viruses, worms, Trojan horses or any other code that manifest contaminating or destructive properties. It is your responsibility to implement sufficient procedures and checkpoints to satisfy your particular requirements. Compare Education Costs Pty Ltd is not liable for any loss or damage, whether of money (including profit), goodwill, or reputation, or any special, indirect, or consequential, exemplary, or punitive damages arising out of your use of Compare Education Costs Pty Ltd Site and services.
To the extent permitted by law, the total liability of Compare Education Costs, and its suppliers and distributors, for any claims under these terms, including for any implied warranties, is limited to the amount You paid us to use Compare Education Costs Pty Ltd Site and services.
Business use of our services
If You are using Compare Education Costs Pty Ltd Site and services on behalf of a business, that business accepts these terms.
It will hold harmless and indemnify Compare Education Costs Pty Ltd and its affiliates, officers, agents, and employees from any claim, suit or action arising from or related to the use of the Site or violation of these terms, including any liability or expense from claims, losses, damages, suits, judgments, litigations costs and attorneys fees.
Login name and password
To become a registered user of the Compare Education Costs Pty Ltd Site, Compare Education Costs Pty Ltd requires You to complete a 2 step verification process. You are responsible for keeping your login name and password confidential. You are entirely responsible for all and any activities under your login name. Compare Education Costs Pty Ltd provides instruction for You to change your password at your convenience. You may change your login details at your convenience. You may also request that Compare Education Costs Pty Ltd delete services attached to your registration through Contact Us. Although we would be sorry to see you go.
Should You become aware of any unauthorised use of your login details, or breach of security You agree to notify Compare Education Costs Pty Ltd immediately.
You agree that it is a condition of your use of the Compare Education Costs Pty Ltd Site and Compare Education Costs Pty Ltd services that You will not through any act or omission mislead or deceive others, including but not limited to creating a registered user profile on Compare Education Costs Pty Ltd Site.
Using Compare Education Costs Pty Ltd
You must follow any policies made available to you within the Site. When You have successfully registered as a Compare Education Costs Pty Ltd user there are many different ways You can use our services, such as, search and share information, communicate with other people or to create new content. When You use your Compare Education Costs Pty Ltd user account the Site can make those services better by showing You more relevant search results and ads, to help you connect with people or to make sharing with others quicker and easier. By accessing Compare Education Costs Pty Ltd You agree to the following terms and conditions, which are designed to ensure that Compare Education Costs Pty Ltd works for everyone.
For further information on how to contact Compare Education Costs, please visit our Contact Us page.
Advertisers Website Content
- Compare Education Costs Pty Ltd does not warrant the accuracy of any content in relation to advertisers, businesses or organisations represented on this site.
- The advertiser is responsible for checking the accuracy of all information in relation to their representation on this site.
- Compare Education Costs Pty Ltd accepts advertising in good faith.
- Individuals, businesses and organisations participating on this website agree to comply with the Trade Practices Act 1974 and the Fair Trading Act 1989.
- As a condition of use of this site, you warrant to Compare Education Costs Pty Ltd that you will not use the site:
- For any purpose that is unlawful or prohibited by these terms, conditions and notices
- In any manner which could damage, disable, overburden or impair this website.
Advertising Product Terms and Conditions
- All advertisers will be listed as per their registered company or trading name. Company, business and registered trading names will be verified by Compare Education Costs Pty Ltd. In the interest of Fair Trading, if a registered name cannot be verified, then the business and/or organisation can still be listed on the website under the individuals personal name only, without any additional words.
- As an advertiser with direct access to manage your content online, you agree not to use HTML code when entering content via Compare Education Costs Pty Ltd s supplied content management services provided unless approved by Compare Education Costs Pty Ltd in writing.
- Compare Education Costs Pty Ltd reserves the right to refuse any advertiser on the website which may represent a conflict of interest with the purpose and commercial viability of the website. Such advertisers may include websites which are in themselves directories of products and services. (E.g. Accommodation directories, Dining directories, Real Estate directories).
- It is the responsibility of the advertiser to ensure copyright and advise Compare Education Costs Pty Ltd immediately if any content, information and/or images provided to and used by Compare Education Costs Pty Ltd in the presentation of your business is in breach of copyright.
- By advertising your business or organisation on this site, you agree that Compare Education Costs Pty Ltd will not be held liable for any inaccuracies, loss or damages to your business or organisation. Compare Education Costs Pty Ltd will also not be liable for any unexpected computer downtime.
- All listings will appear in random order, lowest to highest cost, within the appropriate advertising level within appropriate listing categories.
- Listings will be displayed in the following display order: 1: lowest cost to highest cost.
Payment Terms and Conditions
- All references to dollars on this site refer to Australian dollars (AUD) unless otherwise stated.
- All pricing presented on this site is inclusive of GST unless otherwise stated.
- Payments for services are in advance.
- Compare Education Costs Pty Ltd will issue invoices for monthly renewals prior to the conclusion of your (the advertisers) service.
- Invoice payment terms are strictly upon listing your Ad(s).
- It is agreed by the advertiser that any overdue account will result in suspension of your advertising service until such time as payment is received and will attract an administration fee for reinstatement of your service.
Recurring Transaction Payments
- By selecting automatic credit card payments you authorise Compare Education Costs Pty Ltd to debit your credit card for the selected services on a monthly/quarterly/annual basis as per the selected service.
- Compare Education Costs Pty Ltd will process recurring transactions on the 20th day of each month.
- Listings made prior to the 20th of the month; Compare Education Costs Pty Ltd will charge per day until midnight on the 19th day of that month.
- Listings made after the 20th of the month; Compare Education Costs Pty Ltd will charge per day until midnight on the 19th day of the following month
- You agree to have funds available upon the debit date and understand that an administration fee is payable for any declined payment.
- You agree this arrangement for automatic recurring transactions remains in force until such time Compare Education Costs Pty Ltd receives written notification to cancel your service within 14 days prior to the end of a calendar month.
- Compare Education Costs Pty Ltd will attempt to re-process any unsuccessful payments as instructed by the advertiser.
- Compare Education Costs Pty Ltd agrees to keep confidential all customer(s) records and account details unless authorised to release such information pursuant to a debit item dispute or similar event where the advertiser/customer(s) has provided prior consent to do so.
The use of the website is governed, construed and enforced in accordance with the laws of Victoria, Australia and you irrevocably submit to the nonexclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Victoria, Australia.
Copyright © 2017 Compare Education Costs. All Rights Reserved.